Today is April 26, 2017 -
What makes CBI so special is our wonderful, caring community. The CBI Cares Committee invites each of you to participate in our compassionate congregation in a very real way by becoming a CBI Mitzvah Mensch. What is a CBI Mitzvah Mensch? A CBI Mitzvah Mensch is someone who performs a deed of loving kindness for someone in the CBI community.
What a CBI Mitzvah Mensch can do:
* Cook/pick up a mitzvah meal for someone recovering from illness/surgery
* Cook/pick up a mitzvah meal for a family sitting shiva
* Deliver a mitzvah meal
* Call or visit someone who is recovering from illness or surgery
* Call or visit someone who would enjoy some company
*Provide transportation for someone in need
* Help celebrate our congregants’ simchas
If you are in need of this kind of support from your CBI community, please contact the CBI Cares Committee at CBICares@BethIsraelMV.org or call Amy at the CBI office (978-474-0540).
Leslie Silverstein, CBI Cares Committee Chair